Division Transfer

Are you interested in joining the North America Region Division and begin controlling in the United States/Canada/Bahamas? Then you have two options. You can either change the division or you apply for a Guest Controller Approval (GCA):

Guest Controller Approval

If you're interested in controlling in North America but you are in another divison (not XA) then a GCA is the perfect oportunity.

As a GCA holder (per IVAO Rules and Regulations 5.1.7) you can control in several divisons.

There are some requirements to get a GCA, the most important point is that you must hold the ADC rating. You can find more information here:

View PDF

Division Transfer

Please follow this link to access our transfer request system.


  1. You can only switch once every 12 months
  2. No permission needed if account is less than 1 month old
  3. There will be a 90 day Staff Ban and a 90 day Exam Ban